Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Rams break 70-year-old record.

The St. Louis Rams football club has set a new record! Yay! We love setting new records, don't we? Hey, this club is seventy years old, there must be some real long-standing records there! That makes them worth lots more, right?

This year's start of 0-7 is the worst in the Rams' history. Worst since 1947, which is even before I was born, although I'm sure most of you have no concept of that.

Yes, I'm still a Rams fan. No, I'm not becoming a Broncos fan (don't care for them at all, I don't care if they win or not). Actually, I'm still a Mike Martz fan too, but I can't root for the Lions.

Still loyal. More disgusted every week.

1 comment:

Jason said...

It could be worse. You could have also drafted Steven Jackson, Marc Bulger, and Isaac Bruce in your fantasy league.

(Don't mean to rub it in, but we do play each other this week, so this fills the mandatory trash-talking quota.)