Thursday, November 16, 2006

i am in ur base killing ur doods.

Yes that's right, ladeez and gentlamans, step right up and partake of the newest internet meme. Delightfully described as "I am in your X Ying your Z." Anybody who has been killed by a Zerg rush knows the feeling.

I am in ur blog posting ur secrets.
I am in ur Mordor dunking ur Ring.
I am in ur Cantina hiring ur scoundrel.
I am in ur apartment pissing ur rug.
I am in ur MC ganking ur Ragnaros.

I'm sure you can think of better ones. I am in ur comments fixing ur meme...

7 comments:

TheGirard said...

Lawlz

I'm in yer TCG, breaking your formats.

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

First, isn't it "d00dz"?

Second:

im in ur congress...

Why can't I post an image in a comment. Blogger, that's lame.

DavĂ­d said...

"In ur base killing ur doodz" was classic. I didn't know it had branched out.

savvon said...

I like to set up a link to you from the Travel Websites blog. What do you think about that?

Kindralas said...

savvon is in ur comments spamming ur blog

Shocho said...

d00d that n00b pwnd me