Friday, February 24, 2006

Mom 1, Bear 0.

A five-foot tall mother defended her son by beating up a polar bear. I think the poor woman was in shock afterwards.

"She came in in a panic," Conn recalled. "She was obviously in shock. She was saying, 'Bear, bear.' I just took her over to our nursing station and I asked where and if the bear was dead. She said, 'Yes.'"
There are two ways to view this article, depending upon whether you have children or not. (1) That woman was fucking nuts. (2) I can see doing that to protect my kid.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I'll take #2, please. I'll kill anything that tries to hurt my little girl.

Kindralas said...

Thank god I don't have to worry about the polar bears anymore...

Shocho said...

When were you worried about polar bears?

Mkae said...

Even better, is that when she killed the polar bear, she got 5 points of faction with Timbermaw Hold.

Ok, I'll just shrink back into geekdom now.

Shocho said...

God damn, that's funny, Mkae. My left hand is up.