Friday, February 24, 2006

A teen queen by any other name.

Teen queen Lindsay Lohan says not to call her that any more.

She also says that the Skeletor look is out. And she doesn't need a boyfriend (Steely Dan to the rescue). Then she said, "LOOK AT ME, I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE!" I don't know, maybe it's the fault of Allure magazine for even interviewing her. I'm just part of the problem, I guess.

I'll make you a deal, Teen Queen Lindsay. I'll call you whatever you want if you promise never to drive again, cause you're a fucking menace on the roadway.

2 comments:

Mkae said...

Am I the only one that just sees nothing impressive or attractive about her?

Gimmie Hilary Duff, anyday. :D

Kindralas said...

You are not the only one, mkae.

Though, Duff's doing the skeletor look right now, which is a shame.