Sunday, September 02, 2007

Ann Wilson does Led Zeppelin! OMFG!!!

Ann Wilson (Heart) does a far better Robert Plant than he does. If you've ever heard their live version of the Zep classic "Rock and Roll," it's fantastic.

Ann's putting out a solo album, and her myspace page plays her take on Zep's "Immigrant Song" and it's fucking fantastic. I am so excited about this album that I'm gonna buy three copies for backup.

I found out about this from Geno's World, "The world's most important blog," a big fat load of celebutante popculture tackytrashy news that's on my radar as of right now.

(I wanna go on record right here saying I like Lindsay Lohan, and I think she should get a suspended sentence for any crime she commits because of her service to the entertainment industry.)

1 comment:

Bpaul said...

"(I wanna go on record right here saying I like Lindsay Lohan, and I think she should get a suspended sentence for any crime she commits because of her service to the entertainment industry.)"

Nice to see that a man as wise and distinguished as yourself still has the capacity to think with his weiner.

/salute