Sunday, January 07, 2007

I just saw this commercial.

It's got Bruce Campbell in a smoking jacket. Heavy upholstered leather chair, a sumptious den. Bruce Campbell! He starts talking like this: "If you have it, you don't need it. If you don't have it, you want it. If you have a little of it, you want more of it. If you have a lot of it, you don't want less of it." This goes on for about 30 seconds and I was rolling on the floor laughing the whole time. Incredibly, it's for Old Spice, some shit cologne that sends me away screaming as soon as I smell it.

4 comments:

TheGirard said...

Did you notice the boat in the picture behind him? He walked in a complete circle!!!

Brad said...

I like Old Spice

Aussie-Askew said...

Indeed, it is the only underarm deodorant I can tolerate.

Brad covered this topic before, I believe it he pointed out that it is popular with Aussies and New Zealenders.

I hate the really wet ones, and I hate even more the sticky white ones that don't even wash out when you shower.

Happy new year mate. I am committed to recovering my blog activity this week!

Unknown said...

bruce is the poop. i hate old spice, but the commercial with bruce is the poop. I didn't understand what was going on untill the end, and i didn't get what he was talking about untill teh second time with the experience line. but yeah, more people whould realize bruce sells.