Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Oh Mandy, you came and you gave without taking.


Well, I've had my problems with 24 this season, but I have to admit the finale 2-hour episode was a bang-up thrill ride. Marwan has a good ending, Mandy gets what she wants, and Jack has a cool character turn. Can we have a spinoff series now with Tony and Michelle leading a double life as suburban parents and anti-terrorist agents?

The only thing that bothers me is that the CTU agents didn't shoot the consul, it was friendly fire... doesn't anybody care about the facts anymore? For a minute I thought there was going to be a secret plot by Chinese nationalists to shoot the consul.

(Link goes to Dave Barry's hilarious review of last night's episode.)

2 comments:

thisismarcus said...

Please e-mail me that picture in full size! Hubba hubba hubba. And hubba.

Shocho said...

www.mia-kirshner.com should waste your whole afternoon, I think.