Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Don't ask me what's going on.

Dan Dierdorf was a valuable part of some good St. Louis Cardinals football teams. Nowadays, he's simply the worst sports announcer. The worst.

He constantly asks questions, which I assume are trying to state some kind of superlative or ask a rhetorical question. Examples:

How important is this third down?
What kind of control is that?
Was that some kind of pass defense?
How special of a catch was that?
Every time he does this, and it happens about thirty times in every game, I scream at the television: I DON"T KNOW DAN, WHY DON"T YOU TELL ME???

It's his job to tell me things, not ask me questions!

The way I quote myself works is not entirely understood.

1 comment:

Jason said...

At least Dierdorf isn't his networks #1 color guy for his sport. Otherwise you'd have this.