Somehow I think I shouldn't, but I hereby declare my affection. Can't you tell when something or someone is a Guilty Pleasure? It's a tingly feeling somewhere in the morality/ethics part of the brain. Let's check the list.
1. Redhead. Natural? Let's not talk about reality. As real as my Christmas tree. I love my Christmas tree.
2. Foul-mouthed. Attractive in a woman if she does it well. Kathy works at it all the time.
3. Catty. I like making trashy comments behind people's backs too! What a coincidence! Not you people, of course. Mostly about people I don't know. Once I went to a high school art show with a friend from college and we made comments like, "Oh he's going to get a job in this business." Loved it.
4. Kathy? Yes, I went to high school with five Kathys. Five! If I woke up tomorrow and every woman in the world was named Kathy, it would seem normal to me. Kathleen is the best one, KG is a Kathleen.
5. Dog person. Always a plus.
6. Born in Oak Park, Illinois, that's Chicagoland. Fine Midwestern stock.
7. X-Files appearance. Played identical twins in "Fight Club" episode.
8. Fallen Catholic. I won't tell you what she calls them. You would be shocked. But you'd laugh.
9. Fuck it, who cares, you can't explain these things.