Friday, July 27, 2007

Why shows I like get cancelled.

The Top 30 Cult TV Shows Ever. (Why do we need "Ever" tacked on there? Are they afraid we thought they were rating last week's shows?)

I watched 19 of these, quite a high percentage. (You figure it out, I'm not going hunting for the calculator in my applications folder. Oh wait, I can use my iPhone... it's 63.3 percent. Thanks, Steve.)

There is some kind of weird connection here between something being not popular and not mainstream and also being something I like a lot. This means that I am doomed to further disappointment.

I did tell my Mom once that I didn't want to be normal. She thought that was a problem.

2 comments:

Bpaul said...

"I did tell my Mom once that I didn't want to be normal. She thought that was a problem."

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well I guess I'm more normal than you. I only watched 11 of the top 30 shows, (36.6%). However 7 of them were in the top ten.