Friday, July 20, 2007

Another reason to love Katie Sackhoff.

Sure, you can think of lots of reasons on your own. But here's another one, from an Esquire interview. Don't you like Esquire? You should, because there are sixty billion magazines for women, and five for men. (Playboy, Maxim, GQ, Esquire, and Men's Health. That last one is not for straight guys.) Esquire is the good one. Anyway, on with the quote.

I can't even watch an old episode of Battlestar Galactica without cracking up because that stupid dog shows up. It's right up there with Alf. I mean, how do you take that seriously?
God damn that stupid Daggit. A monkey in a dog costume. (Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig. That poor monkey.)

When the original Battlestar Galactica premiered, we all thought, "Hey cool, Star Wars on TV." So we watched until that damned dog or that damned kid showed up, and finally we quit. I made a Traveller RPG character named "Daggitslayer."

I know what you're all thinking, why did I put up that pic instead of a hot pic of Katie. I want you experience the horror I suffered through years ago. Suck it, Fanboy!

3 comments:

Brad said...

I may have been younger than you when the first BSG was on TV because i had a Daggit action figure and loved it when it was on screen.

Kindralas said...

Oh god you had to say it, run Brad, run! I'll distract him!

Shocho! Look who has a stuffed Jar Jar!

Shocho said...

Meesa no liken da Ja Ja too!