Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heh heh... they said "cometh."

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Striding amidst the tarmac, clutching a mighty sword, cometh Caitlinbree! And she gives a vengeful scream:

"I'm going to beat you like it's a new extreme sport, and sever every head in sight!!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys


"Caitlinbree" is my main World of Warcraft toon. Yes, she is named after the Clerks character. I'm proud to say I have the only one on all the WoW servers.

Although I prefer swords (slashy slashy), she is currently "poleaxe spec'd" (not to be confused with "polecat spec'd"). Which provides food for comments about how nice her axe is (it's a large, two-handed axe), a definite bonus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! Mine was:

Hark! Who is that, running amidst the mountains! It is Brad, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! He screams vengefully:

"I'm going to turn you into part of my balanced breakfast!"