Sunday, February 25, 2007

Oscar's Best Pictures in my Top 100.

I posted my Top 100 Favorite Movie List a few months ago, but I was discussing with Dr. Heimlich the impending Oscar ceremony and the number of Best Picture winners on our lists. There have been 78 Best Picture Oscars, and 8 of those films are on my Top 100.

Rebecca
Casablanca
Lawrence of Arabia
Annie Hall
The Silence of the Lambs
American Beauty
Chicago
Crash
Another that should probably make its way into my Top 100 when I next evaluate it is West Side Story. Even though some of these films are old (gasp!) and in black and white (OMG!), I highly recommend all of them to any of you who have not seen them.

1 comment:

TheGirard said...

hey chuck,

Do you have a link for a lost of the movies that were in the iPhone commercial?