Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The true story of the winner of the Stephen Colbert Green Screen Challenge.

The whole tale from Bonnie R.'s perspective is even more amazing than just watching the show.

I was surprised to see my video in full screen, as the other ones I believe were in boxes. That was an extra little boost, like, “Oooh! Mine is special!” Realizing people all over the country were seeing my silly little video and seeing the Comedy Central logo in the corner of it was SO FUCKING SURREAL I felt like I was about to poo, pee, puke, and burst into flames all at once. Instead I just sat there with a big grin on my face making squeaking noises.
I won't give away the ending, but she was one of the last two finalists along with a guy named George L. from Marin County, CA who got an extra point by being in the studio (Bonnie wasn't). This is hilarious as you find out how little Bonnie knew about what was going on, even when they had her on the phone.

No comments: