Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Review: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

What network has a studio on the Sunset Strip? Is that by the hotels or the strip clubs?

I wanted to call this review "Studio Sports Wing on the Sunset Sports Desk Pennsylvania Avenue Strip." I don't have too many objective comments about this show. It's full blown Aaron Sorkin at his walking, talking best. I loved it. I thought they'd be great together... Perry and Whitford knocked it right out of the park. Watch it, learn it, love it, but drink two cups of black coffee just before so you can keep up.

In other news, I learned why DVR's have priority lists. As I watched Monday Night Football, I was informed that the Daily Show was now recording. Except that I wanted to record Studio 60 instead. So I stopped that recording and switched over. MNF wasn't that great anywho.


In still other news, now that I have lots of HD channels we're watching all the network stuff in HD. Yay! The networks put little logos in the strips on the sides of the screen that you can't see without HD. It's like we're part of a secret club. Hee hee.

See the first comment in this thread for the Pirate version. Arrr, matey!

2 comments:

Shocho said...

Arrr, so ye be wantin' t' go to sea an' ye don't be wantin' t' end up in Davy Jones' Locker. Then ye best be learnin' t' be talkin' like a buccaneer.

A seafarin' hearty says 't this way:
What network has a studio on th' Sunset Strip? Be that by th' hotels or th' strip clubs?

I wanted t' call this review "Studio Sports Win' on th' Sunset Sports Desk Pennsylvania Avenue Strip." I dasn't be havin' too many objective comments about this show. `Tis full blown Aaron Sorkin at his walkin', talkin' best. I loved 't. I thought they`d be great together... Perry an' Whitford knocked 't starboard ou' o' th' park. Watch 't, learn 't, love 't, but drink two cups o' black grog jus' before so ye can keep up.

In other news, I learned why DVR`s be havin' priority lists. As I watched Monday Night Football, I be informed that th' Daily Show be now recordin'. 'ceptin' that I wanted t' record Studio 60 instead. So I stopped that recordin' an' switched over. MNF wasn`t that great anywho.

In still other news, now that I be havin' lots o' HD channels we`re watchin' all th' network stuff in HD. Aye! Th' networks put wee logos in th' strips on th' sides o' th' screen that ye canna be seein' without HD. `Tis like we`re part o' a secret club. Hee hee.

Be seein' th' first comment in this thread fer th' Buccanneer version. Arrr, matey!

Ya scurvy cur who ortin' t' be keel hauled!

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

LMAO. The pirate talk be much better. Arrrrr.