Friday, June 02, 2006

Share your local: Toasted ravioli.

Brad sez we should share our local treats with the world by using the web logs on the internets. So I provide here for you a yummy picture and even a recipe for local St. Louis treat toasted ravioli.

I hear that this is also on the menu at Olive Garden. This bears investigation.

I do what Brad tells me, even though he scoops me on that crazy new soccer ball for the World Cup.

UPDATE: A search of the Olive Garden website turns up no toasted ravioli. I am a Sad Panda.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

A good netizen would have fixed the Wikipedia article by now. ;)

DEATH_BY_MONKEYS said...

Olive garden has some good ravioli with mushrooms in it.

Shocho said...

And then a BAD netizen would have fucked up the Wikipedia article again right away...

...how do you know I didn't fix it and it got unfixed back? :)

Kathy said...

I know because I checked the page history. :P

Shocho said...

Curse you Lischke! I am undone once again.