Monday, January 02, 2006

NEWS FROM THE FUTURE!

Uncle Joss tells us what's going to happen on television.

Many people have asked me, "Joss, what is the future of television? What will we watch? And how will we watch it? Surely you must know, for you are wise, and slender." I usually smile and say nothing, because I wasn't actually listening to the question. But it's a good one, and I think it's time I let you in on a few highlights of Television-to-Be.
I believe every word of it. What show will still be on in The Future? Read yourself and see.

3 comments:

Jason said...

Ain't nothing being downloaded to my iHole...

Mkae said...

That was an entirely worthless article. Most of it was just retreads of comedy routines that have been around since the second CSI series came out. "CSI: Des Moines"? Very original Joss.

The only thing he left out was the spin-off to Survivor, "Well, Most Of Us Made It".

I also loved "epic action film Serenity". I enjoyed Serenity very much. Epic? Not really. I reserve that word for films that truly are.

Sorry, but this doesn't remove Whedon from my "Not God" list.

Shocho said...

That was an entirely worthless comment. Most of it was BLASPHEMY by somone who doesn't understand that JOSS WHEDON IS GOD. Sorry, but this doesn't remove Mkae from my "Not Getting It" list.

Sheesh... between the threadjacks and trolls, it's hard to get a word in edgewise around here...